Blonde Hair Style Ideas For Summer 2017
- How about an ice-white blond to brighten up a dreary spring day? Keep a colour this light well-cared for with regular trims and moisturising treatments.
- Add movement through your platinum locks for a softer finish.
- Bleach-blond styles are perfect for sunshine fun. Darken your brows for a fashion-forward finish.
- Don’t be afraid to show a little root this season.
- Team your sunny blond locks with a hot pink lip for the perfect spring finish.
- Dark natural blond hues were super-popular on the SS13 catwalks. Jazz your oh-so-natural locks up by trying a slicked-back wet-look style.
- Play with your classic Marilyn-blond hue by adding gel products throughout for a slick, retro look.
- Warm, honey-streaked locks are gorgeous any time of year, but this rich caramel tone is perfect for sunny days.
- Strawberry-blond waves are spring/summer perfection. This is one of our favourite hair colours ever.