- How about an ice-white blond to brighten up a dreary spring day? Keep a colour this light well-cared for with regular trims and moisturising treatments.
- Add movement through your platinum locks for a softer finish.
- Bleach-blond styles are perfect for sunshine fun. Darken your brows for a fashion-forward finish.
- Don’t be afraid to show a little root this season.
- Team your sunny blond locks with a hot pink lip for the perfect spring finish.
- Dark natural blond hues were super-popular on the SS13 catwalks. Jazz your oh-so-natural locks up by trying a slicked-back wet-look style.
- Play with your classic Marilyn-blond hue by adding gel products throughout for a slick, retro look.
- Warm, honey-streaked locks are gorgeous any time of year, but this rich caramel tone is perfect for sunny days.
- Strawberry-blond waves are spring/summer perfection. This is one of our favourite hair colours ever.
Garden is the most interesting area of your house and all you need to beautify is your creative mind. Vegetables are our daily needs and buying them daily sometimes gets out of budget. But there is an easy and interesting thing to fix your budget and that’s nothing than plant these vegetables in your garden! Yes that’s simple and trust me, it is a lot fun filled task. All you need is to go through following steps:
1. Select the Part of the Garden for Planting vegetables
Whether you have a large or small garden, you must be cleared about the area you want to plant your veggies at. Select any area attached with your boundary wall as this helps in maintaining their extensions.
2. Make a Parterre:
After selecting area, you need to make a parterre on that area. Dig that area with an axe at least 3 feet down so that your pants roots would get enough space to nourish inside.
3. Putting up Soil:
Soil is an important ingredient without which your plants can never grow. However selection of a soil is very important. Potting soil is also known as potting compost is a best soil that is used for all types of herbs, fruits and vegetables. Fill 2 feet parterre with that soil to accommodate seeds of plants.
4. Planting seeds of Vegetables:
Plant seeds of your selected vegetables into that parterre. Seeds usually take from months to years time to grow completely. If you can’t wait enough, then you can also plant in grown vegetable plants in your parterre by digging soil with dagger and then put the roots of plants. Cover these seeds / plants with top soil and then water them.
5. Putting up Fences:
It is always good to put up fences outside parterre to protect them. You can make wooden fences by pieces of woods, can make those with broken glasses or with wires. They always look great!
Our garden is the most attractive part of our house and nevertheless we always want to embellish it with divine things as much as possible. Empty garden is just an attraction of few wild birds that find good way to roam around and off course a lonesome place to chatter your lonely times. But a green garden is not only a fun filled place but also a heaven to wonder and an ultimate source to beautify your house exterior. You can really embellish your garden in series of ways and for that you don’t need to hire any gardener and pay him heavy amounts. Following are some of the ideas that would help your beautifying your garden yourself:
Planting Different Types of Plants
Well this is really very easy and interesting too and trust me you can do them finer than your gardener. All you need for this is soil, knife, dagger, plants (of your choice) and water. Dig the area of the garden where you want to plant your plants with a dagger. Put some soil in your garden area; you can get soil from any soil mart or from same plant nursery where you will get your desired plants. Now start planting your plants, covered them with top soil and water them. You can plant different types of fruits, flowers and vegetables.
Wooden Chairs and Tables
You can make yourself wooden chairs and tables easily. All you need is pieces of wood, pencil, scale, axe, hammer, leveler and nails. Take woods, mark them with pencil and scale, cut them with axe, level them with leveler, take one piece and join it with another piece with nails and hammer. Continue doing it to make them into fine design.
Paint your Garden
Easy and most interesting. Buy any paint of your choice and paint walls, gates, fences and even floor with it. All you need is paint brush and paint tin and then here you go!